For those of you who love tea tree oil, we now have it in Rapha Remedy. It is the same great formula with the added benefit of “melaleuca”. It provides an added boost to the already powerful anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-bacterial formula. Tea tree oil is also used effectively for lice, mites, scabies and so much more!
Always apply to clean and dry area. Repeat several times daily as needed. Each ingredient is pure, safe, and beneficial to mendng and repair.
Rapha Remedy can be used as a soothing salve for relief of the symptoms resulting from:
- Eczema and Rosacea
- Cracked, Dry, Itching and Burning Skin
- Bed Sores and Sores from quadriplegic conditions
- Chicken Pox, Shingles and Blisters
- Diaper Rash
- Cold Sores and Canker Sores
- Sunburn and Peeling Skin from tanning
- Athlete’s Foot and Nail Fungus
- Sore, Dry Heels. Helps soften tough, rough skin on feet.
- Warts, Moles, Skin Tags
- Cuts, Bruises and Spider Veins
- Skin Discoloration, Brown spots (hormonal, pregnancy and liver spots)
- Elasticity to Scars and Skin
- Sagging, Wrinkled, Aging Skin
- Red and Blood Spots, White Spots, Sties and Dry Eye Lids
- Stretch Marks (also aids in prevention), Scarring, Deep cuts in cuticles and Hangnails
- Burns from Radiation
- Frost Bite and can help protect your skin from the cold weather
- Muscle fatigue and tension
- Measles, Hives and Insect Bites
- Jock Itch
- Nasal Polyps
- Strengthens Dry Nails
- Can be used as a shaving cream for a silky smooth shave
- and many more.
Shea Butter’s natural fatty acid action, which is felt at the cellular level contributes to the regeneration process of dry wrinkled skin. Stigmasterol, known as the “anti-stiffness factor,” gives Shea Butter it’s ability to relax tired muscles as well as provide relief for swelling and arthritis.
Shea Butter protects and improves skin better than any other single oil presently known. It penetrates deep into your skin and gives it back it’s elasticity. It will soften and revitalize and maintain moisture to your skin without greasiness. Highest in unsaponifiables; anywhere between 7-12% unsaponifiables found in good quality Shea Butter is far higher than avocado (2-4%) and soybean oils being researched by rheumatologists for their ability to reduce inflammation. The high percentage of unsaponfiables found in Shea Butter contribute to it’s ability to give relief for eczema, psoriasis, rashes, severe dry skin, burns, wounds, parasitic infections, and more.
It has a high content of Vitamins A, E, and F, which provide your skin with all elements you need for good skin balance. It’s anti-aging properties help with dark spots, blemishes, scar tissue, age spots, stretch marks, and skin tags. Can also be used as a moisturizer and lip gloss. This is only a partial list of the benefits of Rapha Remedy.
*This simple, pure product is to the glory of the Lord. Exodus 15:22-26 Jehova-Rapha means “I am the Lord Who Heals.” Rapha means to stitch and mend, to cure, to position for repair and restoration, and to make whole. “I pray, Rapha Remedy brings you one step closer to God and His destiny of WHOLENESS for you! Jeremiah 30:17 “I will restore health unto you.”
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high quantity of natural active ingredients in our formulas, the color of our products may vary from batch to batch. This, however, does not affect the product’s efficacy.